Yes, this Archived Message
Posted by AintHatin on April 4, 2021, 11:20:55, in reply to "Iíd argue that the environmental issues are pretty much bound up in infrastructure decisions "
infrastructure and environmental issues canít be separated |
Not sure which ones you are specifically thinking of but take EV chargers. It makes sense for the government to encourage the expansion in construction of EV chargers. We spent many decades subsidizing the petroleum industry, through tax law and other means, and that has allowed it to build up into a ubiquitous resource. To encourage the fast development of EV chargers, we have to do some more things. Getting powerlines built to locations, ensuring that the grid is sustainable, and improving battery storage Are all infrastructure decisions.
- I have a complicated/simple political question re: the construction of bills that I can't figure out - PDO April 4, 2021, 10:23:14
- Also, because theyíre doing it through reconciliation, donít think they can do multiple bills. - Carl Spackler April 4, 2021, 11:18:45
- Politics and convenience... - SurfTheBoneyard April 4, 2021, 10:27:55
- Iíd argue that the environmental issues are pretty much bound up in infrastructure decisions - ATL April 4, 2021, 10:27:06
- Yes, this - AintHatin April 4, 2021, 11:20:55