I thought all of QT's movies take place in the same universe. Archived Message
Posted by Warrin'_Illini on April 5, 2021, 11:53:18, in reply to "there's no confirmation that the sword in PF is a Hattori Honzo sword"
I'm going with it. That beautiful sword tore shit up in a way a non-Hanzo could never dream! |
a quick google tells me that Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction do not exist in the same universe.
the other possibility, if you want to believe it, is that "The Bride" is the character that Mia Wallace tells Vincent Vega that she played in the short-lived TV pilot she was in.
- If I said hammer, baseball bat, mini chainsaw, then sword, what movie am I referring to? - timmer April 5, 2021, 10:09:48
- Trump's memory test* - PDO April 5, 2021, 11:11:14
- Pulp Fiction - IlliniSax05 April 5, 2021, 10:18:57
- Star Wars? * - jdl April 5, 2021, 10:18:14
- Army of Darkness? * - haighter April 5, 2021, 10:15:47
- Not just any sword; a Hattori Hanzo.* - Warrin'_Illini April 5, 2021, 10:15:26
- The Sword in the Stone* - Stu April 5, 2021, 10:12:40
- XXXtreme Gonzo Porn 37* - Sammich April 5, 2021, 10:11:08