don't get me wrong....I don't think there's any way they'll go get one of the SS guys Archived Message
Posted by DanSaint on November 17, 2021, 18:48:58, in reply to "We have a better chance of getting a winning Powerball ticket than the Cards spending..."
if they spend any money, it'll be on pitching |
So I kinda hope Stroman and maybe a couple bullpen arms (Bradley, Tepara) would be the most one could hope for
...$300M on a SS.
There's a reason they were propping up Paul Dejong recently...
They will probably spend on solid value pitching, and maybe a DH type.
- Sox kicking tires on Verlander? - bjl63 November 17, 2021, 14:40:25
- The last kick must of been a miss* - QcIlliniFan November 18, 2021, 12:19:41
- Robbie Ray wins the AL Cy Young* - assassin November 17, 2021, 17:45:08
- Resigning with Houston* - Mrap24 November 17, 2021, 16:44:34
- Belt accepts QO* - CanHartlebHireSnider November 17, 2021, 15:45:14
- Not surprisingly, Story declines QO from COL - bjl63 November 17, 2021, 15:24:51
- I'll take it, but... we're probably pretty far down the list for him. - osklister November 17, 2021, 15:07:56
- Saw something earlier today that Verlander prefers Florida ST teams - CanHartlebHireSnider November 17, 2021, 15:02:01