What a fun, sexy time for you.* Archived Message
Posted by DT on November 18, 2021, 11:19:14, in reply to "I just mounted a regular tv on a rolling cart so I could move it around outside and move it inside"
And the tv. |
During inclement weather when we are done using the patio.
Got a waterproof cover for it so I could leave it out if needed.
It was a 58” Samsung I picked up for $400 last Black Friday.
want a mounted TV out there. I know some folks do actual outdoor TVs, but I’ve seen others do regular TVs with a protective casing. Any preferences here?
In a perfect world, I’d mount this TV on a side to side adjustable mount so that I could view it in hot tub or the rest of the patio. Back of house faces directly east so, would be protected from most of our storms/bad weather here.
- Outdoor TVs. Some of you have done them I’m sure. Putting in a hot tub on the back patio and - voiceofreason November 18, 2021, 7:59:07
- With the mount - just be careful with wind. - Dilbert November 18, 2021, 11:37:05
- I just put a regular tv up and figure I’ll get a couple years out of it. On my 3rd in - Samricky November 18, 2021, 11:29:24
- I just mounted a regular tv on a rolling cart so I could move it around outside and move it inside - harb November 18, 2021, 10:39:37
- What a fun, sexy time for you.* - DT November 18, 2021, 11:19:14
- If you have the means, I’d go with a color tv* - bbonb November 18, 2021, 8:02:52
- Peerless Outdoor TVs are what I've recommended in the past: - longsnapper November 18, 2021, 8:01:50