Snickers is perfect. Milky Way is a bottom tier candy bar Archived Message
Posted by snipes824 on November 18, 2021, 11:46:01, in reply to "So you're one of those weirdos that say Snickers is not the pinnacle of candy bars"
You should feel bad for ever comparing them. |
followed closely by Milky Way?
It screws up the delicate interplay between the chocolate and the peanut butter crisp.
Imagine my delight, then, to discover the Whozeewhatzit , which ditches the caramel layer!
Now imagine my devastation to discover that the crisp part of the Whozeewhatzit is chocolate, tilting the flavor profile far too strongly toward the chocolate end.
The search continues, and I fear it may never be over.
- all those who know me know my crusade against the caramel in Whatchamacallits - Sammich November 18, 2021, 9:37:18
- i'm going to have to check this out * - illiniranger November 18, 2021, 10:19:36
- OMG that whatchamacallit commercial in your link.* - Warrin'_Illini November 18, 2021, 10:15:09
- So you're one of those weirdos that say Snickers is not the pinnacle of candy bars - ibdoc November 18, 2021, 10:03:10
- Sammich: candy bar cognitive dissonance personified. - osklister November 18, 2021, 9:46:06
- Such a fantastic candy bar. The most underrated of all candy bars* - Carl Spackler November 18, 2021, 9:44:41