Hey. My nephew who goes to GBN tested positive on the Saliva test the school gives Archived Message
Posted by Mrap24 on January 9, 2022, 18:51:07, in reply to "Sorry. Hope it’s mild and SD is well soon!*"
Has tested negative on rapid and pcr. He’s not happy about not being able to take finals ( which is odd in its own right) |
SD dropped double lines on the take home.
The Omnicron is apparently running wild at his school since the kids came back from Winter break to no mask mandate thanks to our new school board.
Trumpism is a mental disorder.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Covid in the hizzouse. - doubledown January 9, 2022, 18:34:50
- 4 of our 14 family tested positive in the last week, 3 of them the only unvacc people in the family - RSMBob January 10, 2022, 13:40:04
- We got our final negative yesterday on our youngest. Hopefully can start school today or tomorrow. - Tuscy January 10, 2022, 9:14:46
- Hope it’s mild, as is likely. Rampant here too post winter break. Luckily mini has avoided so far.* - ATL January 9, 2022, 21:57:52
- Enjoy a full household of covid (if you all spend time together)* - gvibes January 9, 2022, 20:41:27
- only 1 of 6 in our household to get it. i isolated the majority of the time the first 5 days - lcubed January 10, 2022, 9:20:39
- If you can isolate as soon as possible after mild symptoms, not as likely. - ATL January 9, 2022, 21:59:14
- My girlfriend has it and we’ve done zero quarantining (from each other) and I don’t* - snipes824 January 9, 2022, 21:50:01
- Thankful only 1 of 6 in my house has it so far. But he likes to keep to himself mostly - Taz January 9, 2022, 21:05:43
- Not true. Other 4 in my house haven't gotten it and I tested positive Monday. They - OWWDig January 9, 2022, 20:42:55
- Woof, sorry dude. Found out today Hurricane was exposed Tuesday - Jackie January 9, 2022, 20:16:02
- Why the #### do you guys do this? Just let them be* - John Coctostan January 9, 2022, 20:04:04
- This thread escalated quickly. Hope all stays well in the DD house!!!! - DiamondDazzle January 9, 2022, 19:24:40
- My 2 year old exposed to it last week - CubsWonWorldSeries January 9, 2022, 19:13:47
- We all know masks work….. - harb January 9, 2022, 18:54:28
- They do, personal proof - ArtVandelay January 10, 2022, 9:18:00
- You're a bad human being* - PDO January 9, 2022, 20:05:18
- Jeez, you suck. (nm) - Waka January 9, 2022, 19:20:50
- Also, if you are vaccinated you cannot spread it* - jumpingdan January 9, 2022, 19:10:51
- Reconsider your life choices man, if you're trolling a guy when his kids are sick* - IlliniRunner January 9, 2022, 19:10:35
- They do work. And so do vaccines. Neither are perfect, so they’re best used together. - doubledown January 9, 2022, 19:09:36
- i mean, at least we got a few days from your trolling when your dad died.... - suburbanmyth January 9, 2022, 19:02:27
- Sorry. Hope it’s mild and SD is well soon!* - OWWDig January 9, 2022, 18:45:24