He could run from jail and get 40% of the vote* Archived Message
Posted by Sounder on April 22, 2022, 21:05:14, in reply to "Is there a single Trump voter whose mind might be changed by this?"
Iíd guess this would increase his support among the base, since it shows he was fighting, They are all either rubes getting conned who believe the big lie, or people who think the big lie is politically advantageous, and they would prefer to win by subverting democracy than lose in a fair vote.
Not to mention that this news is about as shocking as the gambling going on at Rickís.
and his inner circle and his supporters who attacked the Capitol on Jan. 6 in an attempt to overturn the 2020 presidential election.
The plan was coordinated "most tightly by Trump and his inner circle," Raskin said, adding that the committee faced the most difficulty in this aspect of its probe. The panel has interviewed more than 800 witnesses, but he said, "The closer you get to Trump, the more they refuse to testify."
"The hearings will tell a story that will really blow the roof off the House" https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/jan-6-revelations-will-blow-roof-house-rep-jamie-raskin-says-rcna25542
Recording of McCarthy and Cheney pic.twitter.com/oHMMV7TXbo ó Acyn (@Acyn) April 22, 2022 .
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- So Kevin McCarthy, huh? - ATL April 21, 2022, 20:38:46
- Michigan GOP apparently effed up voting at its convention (itís all projection) - ATL April 23, 2022, 18:00:09
- no end to kevin mccarthy's lying -- denies saying exactly what we all heard him say on the tape - suburbanmyth April 23, 2022, 12:57:25
- Raskin says Jan6 committee will present evidence that proves coordination among Trump - Orangeillini April 22, 2022, 20:45:19
- Can this be the all things politics thread? I know this is just one state sen but still - John Coctostan April 22, 2022, 11:59:27
- Rachel Madcow looks like John Kerry in drag (no offense)* - bbonb April 22, 2022, 11:45:29
- Just for clarity, they are discussing that Trump getting impeached is a foregone conclusion - Sounder April 22, 2022, 10:54:34
- And trump continues to be 100% ok with this because he knows he owns McCarthy. Amazing* - John Coctostan April 22, 2022, 9:39:09
- ATL was simultaneously posting from three different devices* - RangerDanger April 22, 2022, 7:15:16
- Mark Meadows was simultaneously registered to vote in three states - ATL April 22, 2022, 7:12:59
- Double post* - ATL April 22, 2022, 7:12:59
- Iíve never heard anyone speak with less self-confidence - Stu April 22, 2022, 5:44:53
- The Adam Schiff book tells you everything you need to know about Kevin McCarthy. - complainant April 21, 2022, 20:59:16
- only the beginning for him. - assassin April 21, 2022, 20:57:47
- Just no regard for truth. Almost the entire party, top to bottom* - John Coctostan April 21, 2022, 20:50:42
- His take on NYT reporting - UofIL6 April 21, 2022, 20:45:25
- Seems like a dumb thing to have denied with Cheney on the J6 committee* - CanHartlebHireSnider April 21, 2022, 20:44:44
- Pretty epic depantsing* - AintHatin April 21, 2022, 20:44:16