I saw a pair of orange ones at a sneaker shop a few months ago Archived Message
Posted by Sounder on April 25, 2022, 13:27:17, in reply to "I think they're awesome, but have never owned any. Too expensive for me*"
I was going to buy them until I realized they were $700. |
I had the Syracuse Orange, the Michigan maize and blue, the UNLV red and grey, the Kentucky blue, and the Iowa black and yellow. I can't believe that if I still had them, they would be worth hundreds of dollars.
I actually applied to the a real estate job at StockX a few weeks ago.
so once I got older and had money to buy them I started getting them as available. though, TBH, it's kind of dumb cuz I never actually wear these. I have another pair of concords that I wear and a low top pair with black leather and black upper. maybe I'll wear one of these to my friends wedding later this summer.
I have a few pairs of 3s, a couple 12s, and some low top 1s as well.
- Discussed once or 100 times, got invited to a black tie event on Saturday - reggiedunlop April 25, 2022, 12:47:37
- Might be able to get away with a suit and a (non-funny) bowtie. - osklister April 25, 2022, 13:32:32
- Just a black tie. * - timmer April 25, 2022, 13:10:00
- Tux with black and white Nikes* - longsnapper April 25, 2022, 13:03:13
- What would Roman Abramovich do?* - Poldark April 25, 2022, 13:02:44
- Alright, the Deuce has spoken, let's see if we can expedite this* - reggiedunlop April 25, 2022, 12:55:24
- ooo - IlliniSax05 April 25, 2022, 13:02:36
- Tux. Always err on the side of over dressed, not under dressed.* - LovetheChief April 25, 2022, 12:52:20
- Tux, 98% of the men will be in a tux for a black tie event* - bigbop85 April 25, 2022, 12:50:05
- I always assume black tie = tuxedo - IlliniSax05 April 25, 2022, 12:49:14