Are you sure she's gonna want to make the espresso and steam the milk? Are you sure Archived Message
Posted by doubledown on April 25, 2022, 14:17:17, in reply to "it would definetly require a different grind, but there's no way my wife..."
you don't just want a Nespresso and call it a day? |
is going to hand grind beans. And I typically have kept my hand grinder and Aeropress at the office to make coffee.
- follow-up on the espresso thread from a few weeks ago. What Breville machines do folks have?... - shua April 25, 2022, 14:06:47
- Barista Express. Only use one kind of beans, so once we got the grind calibrated, it's been amazing* - assassin April 25, 2022, 15:02:23
- If you go through a bag per week, getting a bag ground at the shop is an option* - longsnapper April 25, 2022, 14:39:55
- breville barista touch; use it every day and stopped going to starbucks - suburbanmyth April 25, 2022, 14:20:23
- If you already have a grinder, it seems like the machine without grinder would be ideal. - doubledown April 25, 2022, 14:10:49
- I would definitely get a separate grinder but do any of the bambinos have dual boiler?* - ECEIllinois April 25, 2022, 14:09:46