oh I'm totally not sure. I've got a few beginner youtube videos that I'm going to share with her... Archived Message
Posted by shua on April 25, 2022, 14:22:06, in reply to "Are you sure she's gonna want to make the espresso and steam the milk? Are you sure"
one talking about zeroing in the grind settings and another one with milk steaming, to make sure that's what she wants to do and knows what she's getting into. Trying not to crush her dream of making at home espresso!
- follow-up on the espresso thread from a few weeks ago. What Breville machines do folks have?... - shua April 25, 2022, 14:06:47
- Barista Express. Only use one kind of beans, so once we got the grind calibrated, it's been amazing* - assassin April 25, 2022, 15:02:23
- If you go through a bag per week, getting a bag ground at the shop is an option* - longsnapper April 25, 2022, 14:39:55
- breville barista touch; use it every day and stopped going to starbucks - suburbanmyth April 25, 2022, 14:20:23
- If you already have a grinder, it seems like the machine without grinder would be ideal. - doubledown April 25, 2022, 14:10:49
- I would definitely get a separate grinder but do any of the bambinos have dual boiler?* - ECEIllinois April 25, 2022, 14:09:46