correct, that would be for cappucino and lattes and whatever else. For Americanos... Archived Message
Posted by shua on April 25, 2022, 14:39:41, in reply to "no milk for espresso, right? i drink americanos so it's a pretty simple process for me*"
you're just doing the espresso and then adding water from the hot water feed?
- follow-up on the espresso thread from a few weeks ago. What Breville machines do folks have?... - shua April 25, 2022, 14:06:47
- Barista Express. Only use one kind of beans, so once we got the grind calibrated, it's been amazing* - assassin April 25, 2022, 15:02:23
- If you go through a bag per week, getting a bag ground at the shop is an option* - longsnapper April 25, 2022, 14:39:55
- breville barista touch; use it every day and stopped going to starbucks - suburbanmyth April 25, 2022, 14:20:23
- If you already have a grinder, it seems like the machine without grinder would be ideal. - doubledown April 25, 2022, 14:10:49
- I would definitely get a separate grinder but do any of the bambinos have dual boiler?* - ECEIllinois April 25, 2022, 14:09:46