If you go through a bag per week, getting a bag ground at the shop is an option* Archived Message
Posted by longsnapper on April 25, 2022, 14:39:55, in reply to "follow-up on the espresso thread from a few weeks ago. What Breville machines do folks have?..."
I went back to Sounder's thread and multiple folks had mentioned having Breville machines.
My wife wanted to get a espresso maker and I was trying to decide between getting something like the Breville Barista Pro (with a built in grinder) OR going with something like the Breville Bambino Plus and then getting a stand alone grinder like the Baratza Sette 270. I've never been a fan of the the tv/vcr combo setup
Knowing full well that all of this is ridiculous. As someone that uses a $150 hand grinder to make coffee with an Aeropress.
- follow-up on the espresso thread from a few weeks ago. What Breville machines do folks have?... - shua April 25, 2022, 14:06:47
- Barista Express. Only use one kind of beans, so once we got the grind calibrated, it's been amazing* - assassin April 25, 2022, 15:02:23
- If you go through a bag per week, getting a bag ground at the shop is an option* - longsnapper April 25, 2022, 14:39:55
- breville barista touch; use it every day and stopped going to starbucks - suburbanmyth April 25, 2022, 14:20:23
- If you already have a grinder, it seems like the machine without grinder would be ideal. - doubledown April 25, 2022, 14:10:49
- I would definitely get a separate grinder but do any of the bambinos have dual boiler?* - ECEIllinois April 25, 2022, 14:09:46