you can do that or i add hot water from our sink dispenser..... Archived Message
Posted by suburbanmyth on April 25, 2022, 14:42:08, in reply to "correct, that would be for cappucino and lattes and whatever else. For Americanos..."
i don't do it from the machine so i don't have to refill the water tank as often. but if you don't deal with milk, the process is very simple. |
and i do use the milk for the occasional latte/cappucino and it does not involve that much more work. just more to clean in terms of the heating wand and the milk jug.
you're just doing the espresso and then adding water from the hot water feed?
- follow-up on the espresso thread from a few weeks ago. What Breville machines do folks have?... - shua April 25, 2022, 14:06:47
- Barista Express. Only use one kind of beans, so once we got the grind calibrated, it's been amazing* - assassin April 25, 2022, 15:02:23
- If you go through a bag per week, getting a bag ground at the shop is an option* - longsnapper April 25, 2022, 14:39:55
- breville barista touch; use it every day and stopped going to starbucks - suburbanmyth April 25, 2022, 14:20:23
- If you already have a grinder, it seems like the machine without grinder would be ideal. - doubledown April 25, 2022, 14:10:49
- I would definitely get a separate grinder but do any of the bambinos have dual boiler?* - ECEIllinois April 25, 2022, 14:09:46