You're mellowing in your old age. Archived Message
Posted by Illiniphil on April 25, 2022, 16:13:46, in reply to "My sister does that trip from Peoria to Orlando every year to visit my folks"
Normally breeders and Peorians would get your dander up. |
Again, not my thing, but I get it.
Just trying to make it as painful as possible.
Probably gonna fly basic economy, spend a day in Orlando, then 7 days on a Carnival cruise
Two adults and a 8 yr old boy. Late march on a Friday, the week right before what I expect to be spring break for most schools.
Could rent a car if needed, but flying in to Orlando the day before and would prefer to avoid renting. The day after we'll be getting on a 7 day cruise, so plenty of pool/water time after Friday
Kid really isn't overly into Disney or Star Wars.
- What would you do with one day in Orlando? - ISeeDeadHawkeyes April 25, 2022, 15:42:43
- Hate to point it out, but March was last month - Dilbert April 25, 2022, 19:26:39
- March 2023 - ISeeDeadHawkeyes April 25, 2022, 19:41:11
- Winter Park is the only part of Orlando I don't actively hate* - Sounder April 25, 2022, 16:09:06
- Probably go out to dinner with my wifeís brothers family. * - BoCool April 25, 2022, 16:06:39
- If your kid isnít interested in the parks, Iíd think just relaxing by a hotel pool? - snipes824 April 25, 2022, 16:05:51
- Legoland followed by Giordanos* - timmer April 25, 2022, 15:48:13
- For just one day in late March, stay somewhere with a nice pool for the kid and just relax? - OB25 April 25, 2022, 15:47:50
- My niece and nephew really liked all the Harry Potter stuff at Universal* - Sounder April 25, 2022, 15:47:17