Yep totally get that. Youíre forced to buy in a hot market which is not fun* Archived Message
Posted by PapaDels on April 27, 2022, 11:13:02, in reply to "We're probably a year out. The thing is, I don't want to put myself into a "must buy" situation*"
Weíre moving in 3-4 years and I donít expect the market to be this good by then.
They love our building (120 year old factory with amazing tree lined courtyard, exposed brick/beams, big space, and location, schools, etc).
The sellers realtor dropped us a note that if we are at all interested, there are multiple parties that would pay a premium right now.
Not going to but definitely tempted
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Just received a weird text from a stranger asking if they could buy our home - PapaDels April 27, 2022, 10:55:04
- Monthly complaint that I can't refi - ISeeDeadHawkeyes April 27, 2022, 16:01:25
- In this market, when you see a home that looks pretty nice on zillow - VIV April 27, 2022, 15:27:59
- A few times a week. * - haighter April 27, 2022, 14:24:04
- Home ownership sucks. Reason 4,309,321* - timmer April 27, 2022, 12:56:05
- All the time - TarheelIllini April 27, 2022, 12:29:35
- I get texts and calls a few times a week - CubsWonWorldSeries April 27, 2022, 12:00:01
- We get unsolicited letters and calls about our cabin all the time. - KingTalkyTiki April 27, 2022, 11:44:44
- I get mail from kind people reminding me that my vehicle warranty is about to expire. Bless them* - bbonb April 27, 2022, 11:29:09
- Tell them youíve had a lot of offers, but will consider theirs if they pay the $100 application fee* - doubledown April 27, 2022, 11:20:40
- I get those all the time. And for property in Atlanta that I don't own and never have.* - ATL April 27, 2022, 11:19:53
- someone related, but i seem to get a lot more spam texts these days - lcubed April 27, 2022, 11:11:48
- I get phone calls about that daily. They find the number associated with the mortgage/deed or - 1 NEW April 27, 2022, 11:03:53
- Once a month get an email from a buyer, twice monthly broker letters* - bigbop85 April 27, 2022, 11:00:16
- Iíve gotten probably 10 different pieces of mail recently from companies pretending to be my car - snipes824 April 27, 2022, 10:59:04
- I get a few of those a week* - Sounder April 27, 2022, 10:58:41
- Kind of related our neighbors sold theirs for over asking. People who got out bid offered us - Cunativeson April 27, 2022, 10:58:33
- Respond indicating you only accept payment via iTunes gift cards* - Dilbert April 27, 2022, 10:58:11
- Oops, so you're not interested in selling? Sorry about that* - OrangeSox April 27, 2022, 10:57:19
- Iíve gotten multiple a week since we refinanced our house last year - AintHatin April 27, 2022, 10:57:16
- they're phishing; they're not interested in buying your house* - suburbanmyth April 27, 2022, 10:56:21
- Yes, but it's usually a REALtor* - GrandmotherPearlsJam April 27, 2022, 10:55:52
- Yes. It's a scam.* - JFG April 27, 2022, 10:55:52