Did you like movies about gladiators* Archived Message
Posted by Stu on April 27, 2022, 18:56:42, in reply to "I started flying by myself in like 5th or 6th grade. They took care good of you*"
How old were you when you rode public transportation (including an airplane) for the first time without your parents/family member/ etc?
And if you want to say what kind, please do
- POLE: Public Transportation - TarheelIllini April 27, 2022, 18:14:06 [poll]
- What about publicly subsidized high-speed rail vs privately financed high-speed rail?* - shua April 27, 2022, 19:38:32
- Would not count planes as public transit (agreeing with the below)* - reggiedunlop April 27, 2022, 19:35:28
- CUMTD in 8th grade but not very often * - CubsWonWorldSeries April 27, 2022, 19:05:50
- There was no public transportation where I grew up, so I was an adult before - larue33 April 27, 2022, 19:03:13
- CUMTD. * - illini April 27, 2022, 18:37:41
- I started flying by myself in like 5th or 6th grade. They took care good of you* - HamptonSki April 27, 2022, 18:32:21
- Did you like movies about gladiators* - Stu April 27, 2022, 18:56:42
- NJ Transit bus to HS some days. Also, path train into Hoboken/NYC starting from 9th grade. - ntb April 27, 2022, 18:30:50
- are you counting things like school buses or daycare shuttles?* - biclops April 27, 2022, 18:28:34
- Nit: an airplane isn't public transportation* - Sounder April 27, 2022, 18:18:28