I think they do also, but I'd be very worried about that knee* Archived Message
Posted by DanSaint on April 27, 2022, 20:32:03, in reply to "I would be shocked if they donít give him the max. Thereís no alternative.*"
star? You donít offer him the max he leaves and you get nothing.
I know they won't but I'd also look at maybe moving DeRozen. You have to think that he won't have a repeat of a season he had this year so you max the return you can get on him now.
Tomorrow will be a bloodbath
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Zach Lavine has the rona - illini81887 April 26, 2022, 12:03:11
- Ayo, buddy. * - illini April 27, 2022, 20:29:19
- Giannis won't get away with running over Tatum and Smart like this* - illini222 April 27, 2022, 19:59:56
- Wow. I don't remember seeing Ayo lack confidence like this. * - OWWDig April 27, 2022, 19:52:24
- 1 2 3 4 Cancun?* - HamptonSki April 27, 2022, 19:44:04
- offseason is interesting. Do you move Vuch? Do you max Lavine? - DanSaint April 27, 2022, 19:40:33
- yes. no.* - Ari Gold April 27, 2022, 20:05:39
- this is ugly* - reggiedunlop April 27, 2022, 19:29:05
- Bucks just gonna double and triple team DeRozan and dare someone else to score* - HamptonSki April 27, 2022, 19:04:54
- clank* - OWWDig April 27, 2022, 18:57:04
- That's a quick concussion protocol check for Vuc* - HamptonSki April 27, 2022, 18:43:00
- ayo starting * - biclops April 27, 2022, 18:33:39
- More on Zach, surgery right after the season - OrangeSox April 27, 2022, 11:23:23
- He's vaxed and has no symptoms, so he should be allowed to play - bjl63 April 27, 2022, 10:24:57
- caruso also out - biclops April 27, 2022, 10:06:25
- ...and so does Ms. Veep* - RSMBob April 26, 2022, 13:05:46
- 3rd time for him? 4th? Goodness* - OrangeSox April 26, 2022, 12:04:26