I just dug out my most valuable cards to maybe get them graded* Archived Message
Posted by Sounder on May 4, 2022, 18:39:06, in reply to "I haven't checked my baseball cards in about 30 years, but if the market trends of 1987 to 1992 "
continued, and I see no reason they didn't, my card collection is probably worth somewhere around $1.1 trillion. Cards are a much better collectible than Beanie Babies. You need to treat them like stocks. Buy. Hold. Don't check value until a week before retirement.
Also these two together are weird, right?
upper case converter
- Check yer stocks? - ATL May 4, 2022, 16:43:36
- Amazon has lost $1000 per share in 3 weeks. - EffinIllini May 10, 2022, 11:29:17
- Net (1k) so far - TarheelIllini May 5, 2022, 11:55:08
- Boeing is moving their HQ from Chicago to Arlington, VA - ihpsdm May 5, 2022, 11:46:59
- Those 900 points have been given back already today* - EffinIllini May 5, 2022, 10:06:58
- I got out of stocks and have everything in Beanie Babies. They HAVE to be about to come back. * - doubledown May 4, 2022, 17:54:11
- Total head fake. It feels a lot like 2007. Gas prices through the roof, housing prices through - skankhunt42 May 4, 2022, 17:36:31
- No* - Stu May 4, 2022, 17:32:19
- Wake me up when itís back to 39k - TarheelIllini May 4, 2022, 16:47:23
- The market loves fiscal responsibility.* - Warrin'_Illini May 4, 2022, 16:45:28