I think it is a bad sign when a company moves its headquarters away from a substantial base of Archived Message
Posted by ATL on May 5, 2022, 12:21:37, in reply to "Yes. It was between Dallas, Denver and Chicago."
operations. It's a sign of hubris and risks management becoming out of touch with key functions that develop, design, and manufacture the widgets that make the company money. |
On the other hand, they're moving their headquarters to that of their biggest customer in this case, so I guess it makes some sense. Chicago never made any sense to me.
- Check yer stocks? - ATL May 4, 2022, 16:43:36
- Amazon has lost $1000 per share in 3 weeks. - EffinIllini May 10, 2022, 11:29:17
- Net (1k) so far - TarheelIllini May 5, 2022, 11:55:08
- Boeing is moving their HQ from Chicago to Arlington, VA - ihpsdm May 5, 2022, 11:46:59
- Those 900 points have been given back already today* - EffinIllini May 5, 2022, 10:06:58
- I got out of stocks and have everything in Beanie Babies. They HAVE to be about to come back. * - doubledown May 4, 2022, 17:54:11
- Total head fake. It feels a lot like 2007. Gas prices through the roof, housing prices through - skankhunt42 May 4, 2022, 17:36:31
- No* - Stu May 4, 2022, 17:32:19
- Wake me up when itís back to 39k - TarheelIllini May 4, 2022, 16:47:23
- The market loves fiscal responsibility.* - Warrin'_Illini May 4, 2022, 16:45:28