Not sure about the data set. But the author of the tweet where I found the chart has thoughts Archived Message
Posted by ATL on May 9, 2022, 9:13:26, in reply to "honest question - why is the data only through 2015?"
and it's bigbop's guy! |
From the chart above, it looks like other countries rely heavily on midwives and we have many fewer on a birthrate adjusted basis as compared to other developed countries.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Further evidence that we have the best healthcare in the world - ATL May 9, 2022, 7:32:53
- Looking at the World Bank data for maternal mortality, Wikipedia for obesity rates, and this healthc - illiniranger May 9, 2022, 13:36:04
- Here's a study you might find interesting. Obesity, diabetes (linked to obesity) were by far the - gnpbfubbgre May 9, 2022, 12:44:58
- Seems wrong based on causes and the fact that it seems very socioeconomically biased - Quiz May 9, 2022, 10:33:52
- Great. First we killed unborn babbies, now we’re killing moms* - bbonb May 9, 2022, 10:07:35
- I'm waiting for insurance company to approve additional PT for my shoulder - IlliniSax05 May 9, 2022, 9:50:42
- honest question - why is the data only through 2015? - Dilbert May 9, 2022, 9:08:09
- It was published in 2016 - CanHartlebHireSnider May 9, 2022, 9:15:44
- Not sure about the data set. But the author of the tweet where I found the chart has thoughts - ATL May 9, 2022, 9:13:26
- USA! USA! USA! *clicks on post* - timmer May 9, 2022, 8:35:02
- I have a wild hypothesis as to a contributor. - gnpbfubbgre May 9, 2022, 8:11:43