I'm waiting for insurance company to approve additional PT for my shoulder Archived Message
Posted by IlliniSax05 on May 9, 2022, 9:50:42, in reply to "Further evidence that we have the best healthcare in the world"
I've been dealing with shoulder pain for over a year now. I did 8 PT appts. in January then met with an orthopedic surgeon who referred me for more PT. He recommended 20 appts. Insurance approved 3, then after a peer to peer consult they approved 3 more. |
after a follow-up with the surgeon he referred me for more PT but insurance is denying it.
At this point I hope I need surgery just so they have to pay for it (and the PT that I'll need post-op)
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Further evidence that we have the best healthcare in the world - ATL May 9, 2022, 7:32:53
- Looking at the World Bank data for maternal mortality, Wikipedia for obesity rates, and this healthc - illiniranger May 9, 2022, 13:36:04
- Here's a study you might find interesting. Obesity, diabetes (linked to obesity) were by far the - gnpbfubbgre May 9, 2022, 12:44:58
- Seems wrong based on causes and the fact that it seems very socioeconomically biased - Quiz May 9, 2022, 10:33:52
- Great. First we killed unborn babbies, now we’re killing moms* - bbonb May 9, 2022, 10:07:35
- I'm waiting for insurance company to approve additional PT for my shoulder - IlliniSax05 May 9, 2022, 9:50:42
- honest question - why is the data only through 2015? - Dilbert May 9, 2022, 9:08:09
- USA! USA! USA! *clicks on post* - timmer May 9, 2022, 8:35:02
- I have a wild hypothesis as to a contributor. - gnpbfubbgre May 9, 2022, 8:11:43