Late 2023 may look like late 2014 Archived Message
Posted by CubsWonWorldSeries on May 10, 2022, 8:35:53, in reply to "Is it safe to say that the Cubs are going to suck for the forseeable future?"
Don't think our sudden improvement like in 2015 is very likely to occur very often though. |
Need to finish with the 3rd or 4th worst record this year and hope for a 21 year old hitter.
Also, need Brennan Davis to be awesome
That roster, woof. And their farm system looks a few years off.
Nice to see a vintage Hendricks performace after he sucked the first month.
Cubs need starting pitching so badly. When they get it they can win a few ballgames.
Only 3 quality starts all year. Bullpen been good. Offense has hit balls hard that will probably work itself out. Starting pitching has been awful.
6-0 over the Pads.
- Boo Ross just pulled Kyle 1 out away from a CG SHO - CanHartlebHireSnider May 9, 2022, 23:40:51
- New minor-leaguer just called up? Parents big "Kill a Mockingbird" fans? * - osklister May 10, 2022, 8:38:48
- Is it safe to say that the Cubs are going to suck for the forseeable future? - CWR10 May 10, 2022, 8:31:03
- It depends - CanHartlebHireSnider May 10, 2022, 10:45:40
- Late 2023 may look like late 2014 - CubsWonWorldSeries May 10, 2022, 8:35:53
- Your subject heading needs more nicknames, acronyms & esoterica. - complainant May 10, 2022, 2:12:32
- That was weird. Once he left him in for 115+, I didnít get taking him out after getting the 2nd out* - OB25 May 9, 2022, 23:57:53