I think its more wanting your game/telecast to feel "big" and "important" Archived Message
Posted by bigbop85 on May 10, 2022, 12:33:39, in reply to "I watch the Manningcast solely for the Mannings but other than that agreed"
Agreed, I dont think people pick a CBS game because of Romo, that said it does have a big feel to it.|
Meanwhile, ESPN has been in the woods for years because they don't have great analysts.
$37 million a year to make sure your game feels big to the public? I can get that.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Tom Brady to be Fox Sports lead NFL analyst whenever he retires - illini81887 May 10, 2022, 9:35:15
- Good for him. I was concerned how he was going to pay his mortgage after retirement - bbonb May 10, 2022, 17:35:32
- I am shocked at that Rome number - snipes824 May 10, 2022, 17:27:23
- Will be interesting to see how he does compared to Romo who is the natural* - JeffFrank May 10, 2022, 15:44:13
- I bet he suffers some gruesome voice box injury during week 1* - timmer May 10, 2022, 13:38:03
- Who was in line to be "lead analyst" before, Greg Olsen?? Oh well. - osklister May 10, 2022, 13:18:40
- he must really hate his family* - biclops May 10, 2022, 12:20:33
- Still bummed that Jay decided to play that year with the Fina rather than to - Dikta May 10, 2022, 12:00:34
- 10 year $375 million deal* - Mrap24 May 10, 2022, 11:50:17
- Is that more than he made to play? * - meanjeans May 10, 2022, 14:19:49
- What in the world….that is absolute insanity and is completely wasted money. - OB25 May 10, 2022, 12:40:04
- I look forward to the news in 5 years of them having to cut behind the scenes people to reduce costs - IlliniSax05 May 10, 2022, 12:17:13
- I simply do not understand these contracts for color analysts. - Carl Spackler May 10, 2022, 12:08:52
- WTF* - HamptonSki May 10, 2022, 12:08:49
- That legit infuriates me. * - illini May 10, 2022, 12:05:21
- I mean think about this - CanHartlebHireSnider May 10, 2022, 11:57:57
- We speculated on this a couple months ago - CanHartlebHireSnider May 10, 2022, 11:54:11