It’s not random if they’re sent two months in a row Archived Message
Posted by timmer on May 10, 2022, 13:40:10, in reply to "There is a company that I used to do business with and then they started meeting"
Maybe if they skip month three, then checks the next four, then not the next two, it’s random |
with my clients without my knowledge. So, the relationship ended.
For the second month in a row, they have randomly sent me checks (the first one over $2k and the most recent one almost $1k).
Why can't I just keep the money?
- There is a company that I used to do business with and then they started meeting - eta May 10, 2022, 12:51:06
- They were afraid you’re going to sue them for something. You should totally just go ahead and file a - Samricky May 10, 2022, 15:27:48
- What kind of contract did you have, and how was the relationship terminated?* - ISeeDeadHawkeyes May 10, 2022, 14:11:41
- It’s not random if they’re sent two months in a row - timmer May 10, 2022, 13:40:10
- what kind of “business”?* - bbonb May 10, 2022, 13:05:41
- cash but don't spend it - TarheelIllini May 10, 2022, 12:59:27
- do you have a contract? if not, why not?* - NastyBoyd May 10, 2022, 12:57:20
- Finder's Fee? - Dilbert May 10, 2022, 12:52:04