that's incredibly cheap and just like my last job as well Archived Message
Posted by snipes824 on May 10, 2022, 19:12:33, in reply to "First time traveling for work since I switched jobs, this is insanely low..right?"
I forget what it was but it was something like $30/day as well. none of us could believe it. |
Per diem is 19 dollars for the whole entire day, since the vendor provides lunch and breakfast.
If the vendor didn't provide lunch you'd get 25.50 for the whole day.
All 3 meals gets you a whopping 32 dollars.
- First time traveling for work since I switched jobs, this is insanely low..right? - ISeeDeadHawkeyes May 10, 2022, 18:08:00
- Short-season Class A baseball paid $15 a day for per diem back in 1998 * - Jersey May 10, 2022, 20:52:04
- We get $80 a day. When I started in 2011 we got $80 a day. * - illini May 10, 2022, 19:39:37
- Mine is $125 which is a joke * - FidelGoodell May 10, 2022, 19:30:36
- Hooky short. We get $70/day, and that's more of a loose guideline* - longsnapper May 10, 2022, 19:13:25
- I'm surprised private sector companies use per diem * - opey8 May 10, 2022, 19:13:12
- that's incredibly cheap and just like my last job as well - snipes824 May 10, 2022, 19:12:33
- Fed Govt guidance is $64/day for Madison, WI* - Dilbert May 10, 2022, 18:59:14
- Not to be too personal, but do you need to shed a few pounds? - bbonb May 10, 2022, 18:52:36
- Thatís cheap for 1950 - IlliniSax05 May 10, 2022, 18:51:37
- Thatís ridiculous * - illini21 May 10, 2022, 18:46:24
- It depends. Are you in sub Saharan Africa? Then it's probably fair* - HamptonSki May 10, 2022, 18:43:53
- We do not have per diems. But our meal maximum is $125/pp. - ATL May 10, 2022, 18:34:31
- $19? How far back in time did you travel?!?! * - shua May 10, 2022, 18:25:35
- Yes. While I think standard per diem rates are way high - DT May 10, 2022, 18:23:33
- I think the minimum IRS rate is $59 + $5 for incidentals. Enjoy your Subway sandwich!* - ghost_of_clt May 10, 2022, 18:14:29
- Mine is $100* - OWWDig May 10, 2022, 18:14:03
- that is crazy low. we donít have a per diem but our guidelines are generally - biclops May 10, 2022, 18:13:05
- you work for the DIA?* - Poldark May 10, 2022, 18:10:08