Vietnamese is my favorite, followed by Korean, then Chinese Archived Message
Posted by Sounder on May 17, 2022, 13:57:32, in reply to "i love it all, Chinese and Korean are my favorite"
Japanese at its best is amazing. |
don't get the opportunity to eat Korean too often.
Chinese food rules. We had Taiwainese on Sunday.
But I've finally come to appreciate Chinese food.
In my defense I scored a 578/600 on my Army fitness test today, so I earned this one.
Also, this buffet is excellent. Best Iíve been to. I only come here like once a year and crush it.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- I did the Chinese food thing again you guys - illiniranger May 17, 2022, 12:08:31
- Speaking ofÖcheck out this proÖ - haighter May 21, 2022, 14:26:44
- David Chang did a really good episode on the history of American Chinese - Sounder May 17, 2022, 14:05:10
- The Search for General Tso is also a great retrospective on American Chinese food* - Savoy May 17, 2022, 17:31:43
- You know what's really good? Indo-Chinese food. - ATL May 17, 2022, 15:11:33
- Gobi Manchurian is probably my favorite thing to order at an Indian place* - opey8 May 17, 2022, 17:35:42
- Isn't that basically Indonesian and Malaysian?* - Sounder May 17, 2022, 15:32:05
- I always get a gobi manchurian whenever I order from my favorite local Indian joint. - Tortillini May 17, 2022, 15:25:08
- Sooooo ... Vietnamese?* - complainant May 17, 2022, 15:23:17
- let's not forget Burmese food* - assassin May 17, 2022, 15:16:50
- There's a pretty old, pretty good restaurant in my neighborhood... - haighter May 17, 2022, 15:13:43
- A coworker got panda express today and it has such a unique smell it's instantly recognizable* - longsnapper May 17, 2022, 13:47:29
- We went to an enjoyable dim sum place this past weekend... - shua May 17, 2022, 13:35:28
- I've done a full 180 on "chinese food"...it only took 15 years... - haighter May 17, 2022, 13:31:05
- I donít care much for Chinese food but Thai, Vietnamese, and Indian are ace. - MC May 17, 2022, 14:07:35
- man I love Asian food - Sounder May 17, 2022, 13:40:06
- i love it all, Chinese and Korean are my favorite - illiniranger May 17, 2022, 13:47:10
- Have you tried Korean-Chinese? - Savoy May 17, 2022, 17:30:43
- Vietnamese is my favorite, followed by Korean, then Chinese - Sounder May 17, 2022, 13:57:32
- believe it or not, a really good Vietnamese pho place opened in Benton, IL (pop 7000) - illiniranger May 17, 2022, 14:11:26
- Japanese outside of sushi doesn't get enough credit - assassin May 17, 2022, 14:02:11
- Shabu shabu, yakitori, katsu* - Chilango May 17, 2022, 14:54:26
- Totally agree, izakayas are amazing - Sounder May 17, 2022, 14:08:35
- Ramen in the winter? #### me up, Iím down. * - MC May 17, 2022, 14:08:12
- you're getting the good stuff out there - illiniranger May 17, 2022, 13:33:29
- there was a Chinese buffet in Salem Illinois that offered "mayonnaise chicken" - ijustkrushalot May 17, 2022, 12:20:53
- What is the "excellent" chinese buffet you mention? My gold standard was the old Yen Ching. . - Savoy May 17, 2022, 12:16:48
- comically non-transparent LAM attempt* - suburbanmyth May 17, 2022, 12:11:25