Exactly. The lightning makes the Cybertruck second rate. And Toyota/Lexus jumping in Archived Message
Posted by longsnapper on May 18, 2022, 11:29:47, in reply to "I will be interested to see what happens once the longtime car makers go all in on electric..."
Is going to further eat into Tesla's advantage. They were the first to market, but further innovation has been pretty slow and the real auto makers are nearly caught up. |
and you have car manufacturers solving a battery problem vs a battery company solving a car making problem. It seems like the quality issues are still out there for Tesla.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- I am all for not really caring that much about gas prices. A needed resource no matter what but - BradUnderwoodforprez May 18, 2022, 9:14:08
- ooo - WhitmansFolly May 20, 2022, 21:18:10
- Driving 1000 miles this weekend with our minivan. Woo hoo.* - Stu May 18, 2022, 18:54:56
- Gas stations in Washington reprogram pumps to prepare for $10-a-gallon fuel as Bidenflation sends - harb May 18, 2022, 17:52:40
- Hmm. $4.44/gal on US bases in Germany* - timmer May 18, 2022, 12:42:29
- I thought the stat was "over $5/gal in every state... first time ever". - osklister May 18, 2022, 12:38:22
- GasBuddy says $4.10 at Costco, but I donít know if Costco has the additives that my mechanic - bbonb May 18, 2022, 11:29:40
- Was listening to a car podcast earlier today and they were comparing the cost to drive - ATL May 18, 2022, 11:08:10
- So you're saying I should fill the lawnmower today before it gets worse?* - doubledown May 18, 2022, 9:27:09
- 4.89 here yesterday. didn't notice what it was today * - illiniranger May 18, 2022, 9:24:02
- I would care significantly less if the IRS would set a temporary mileage rate bump. - ghost_of_clt May 18, 2022, 9:23:04