No, I'm pretty sure Rivian should be worth roughly half a Ford* Archived Message
Posted by gvibes on May 18, 2022, 11:31:45, in reply to "I will be interested to see what happens once the longtime car makers go all in on electric..."
and you have car manufacturers solving a battery problem vs a battery company solving a car making problem. It seems like the quality issues are still out there for Tesla.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- I am all for not really caring that much about gas prices. A needed resource no matter what but - BradUnderwoodforprez May 18, 2022, 9:14:08
- ooo - WhitmansFolly May 20, 2022, 21:18:10
- Driving 1000 miles this weekend with our minivan. Woo hoo.* - Stu May 18, 2022, 18:54:56
- Gas stations in Washington reprogram pumps to prepare for $10-a-gallon fuel as Bidenflation sends - harb May 18, 2022, 17:52:40
- Hmm. $4.44/gal on US bases in Germany* - timmer May 18, 2022, 12:42:29
- I thought the stat was "over $5/gal in every state... first time ever". - osklister May 18, 2022, 12:38:22
- GasBuddy says $4.10 at Costco, but I donít know if Costco has the additives that my mechanic - bbonb May 18, 2022, 11:29:40
- Was listening to a car podcast earlier today and they were comparing the cost to drive - ATL May 18, 2022, 11:08:10
- So you're saying I should fill the lawnmower today before it gets worse?* - doubledown May 18, 2022, 9:27:09
- 4.89 here yesterday. didn't notice what it was today * - illiniranger May 18, 2022, 9:24:02
- I would care significantly less if the IRS would set a temporary mileage rate bump. - ghost_of_clt May 18, 2022, 9:23:04