I've got my bronco hybrid/EV already on order through my dealer* Archived Message
Posted by longsnapper on May 18, 2022, 12:48:22, in reply to "That bill was part of my decision to order an EV. Should be well on their way to adding chargers"
by the time the car is built in 2023.
to develop charging station plans. I would guess the electric utility companies start getting more involved and even gas station companies, since they already have land and locations.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- I am all for not really caring that much about gas prices. A needed resource no matter what but - BradUnderwoodforprez May 18, 2022, 9:14:08
- ooo - WhitmansFolly May 20, 2022, 21:18:10
- Driving 1000 miles this weekend with our minivan. Woo hoo.* - Stu May 18, 2022, 18:54:56
- Gas stations in Washington reprogram pumps to prepare for $10-a-gallon fuel as Bidenflation sends - harb May 18, 2022, 17:52:40
- Hmm. $4.44/gal on US bases in Germany* - timmer May 18, 2022, 12:42:29
- I thought the stat was "over $5/gal in every state... first time ever". - osklister May 18, 2022, 12:38:22
- GasBuddy says $4.10 at Costco, but I donít know if Costco has the additives that my mechanic - bbonb May 18, 2022, 11:29:40
- Was listening to a car podcast earlier today and they were comparing the cost to drive - ATL May 18, 2022, 11:08:10
- So you're saying I should fill the lawnmower today before it gets worse?* - doubledown May 18, 2022, 9:27:09
- 4.89 here yesterday. didn't notice what it was today * - illiniranger May 18, 2022, 9:24:02
- I would care significantly less if the IRS would set a temporary mileage rate bump. - ghost_of_clt May 18, 2022, 9:23:04