People who can’t wear dress, or even dress-adjacent clothes all day Archived Message
Posted by snipes824 on May 18, 2022, 16:06:15, in reply to "I'm a snob...we have a new marketing employee that drinks like 3 Monster Energy Drinks..."
I have a friend who changed into sweats in a bathroom before hopping on an 80 minute NJ Transit back home after a work meeting in the city last summer. He was in jeans and a tucked in button down, not even a suit. |
I have other friends who will change into suits in bathrooms at the very last minute before a wedding instead of just putting it on in the morning and wearing it all day.
Children, all of them.
...a day. I can't help but look down on him.
What are you snobby about?
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- I'm a snob...we have a new marketing employee that drinks like 3 Monster Energy Drinks... - haighter May 18, 2022, 15:51:17
- Absolutely nothing at all - ATL May 18, 2022, 20:02:54
- This turned into “things I don’t like” instead of “things I’m snobby about” - illiniranger May 18, 2022, 20:02:08
- Virtue signaling yard signs - Duhawker May 18, 2022, 19:52:28
- Any political advertising. Signs in yards, bumper stickers - ibdoc May 18, 2022, 19:34:38
- Pepsi bottle tobacco spitters - RangerDanger May 18, 2022, 18:54:25
- Using apostrophes to pluralize words.* - Tortillini May 18, 2022, 18:52:22
- People who order meat "well done"* - longsnapper May 18, 2022, 18:38:56
- Disney people. - DT May 18, 2022, 18:19:42
- Hotels. Super 8 and the like are right out * - PapaDels May 18, 2022, 17:19:36
- Similar regarding energy drinks. Maybe I'm just too old to get them. - EffinIllini May 18, 2022, 17:14:32
- People that wear crocs out in public* - illini21 May 18, 2022, 17:10:06
- Similar to that maybe people who drink an energy drink in the morning instead of coffee/tea* - ECEIllinois May 18, 2022, 17:05:36
- I drank two five hour energy drinks at Electric Forest Festival… - JeffFrank May 18, 2022, 17:05:15
- Country music* - longsnapper May 18, 2022, 17:01:07
- I can’t think of anything, I’m sure I have something. I’ll noodle on it.* - DiamondDazzle May 18, 2022, 16:59:06
- The only thing I can think of is people who think wearing expensive clothes=dressing up - Taz May 18, 2022, 16:46:47
- I try not to drink beer out of a bottle or a can - Sounder May 18, 2022, 16:41:15
- Steaks. As an aside I drink 1-2 sugar free red bulls a day. - illiniranger May 18, 2022, 16:39:27
- Golf, think I'm done playing public courses - bigbop85 May 18, 2022, 16:37:46
- People who can’t wear dress, or even dress-adjacent clothes all day - snipes824 May 18, 2022, 16:06:15
- Oops. Just changed into jeans and t-shirt at LGA* - Dilbert May 18, 2022, 16:40:08
- I particularly enjoy these people at weddings - Sounder May 18, 2022, 16:16:44
- I did change into a suit in the bathroom at Heathrow once - Cunativeson May 18, 2022, 16:09:12
- Related, people who don't dress up or at least presentable for a flight - bigbop85 May 18, 2022, 16:42:36
- Eff that. I’m in shorts, tshirt and flip flops if the weather is nice. * - harb May 18, 2022, 18:17:44
- This is sarcasm right?* - Dilbert May 18, 2022, 18:09:53
- ooo - bigbop85 May 18, 2022, 20:03:22
- meh. If it's warm and I'm on vacation I'm wearing shorts. - EffinIllini May 18, 2022, 17:33:14
- pajama pants, Ugg slippers, carrying their own pillow* - Sounder May 18, 2022, 16:44:09
- Collared shirt? It's at the cleaners with my Navy Blazer. * - haighter May 18, 2022, 16:43:44
- Yeah, I will allow not wearing a suit on a redeye. I definitely wouldn’t either - snipes824 May 18, 2022, 16:34:05
- There is nothing fun about changing clothes in an airport bathroom. - IlliniRunner May 18, 2022, 16:18:33