Ours just permanently reduced hours. Not as bad as yours but ours was originally open from 630- Archived Message
Posted by GhostofPokeyStixPast on May 19, 2022, 8:21:42, in reply to "Our kidís daycare just reduced summer hours to 8am-4pm, citing labor shortages. "
630 and now itís 7-530. Just sucks because we went to them because of the late hours. Iíll always be cutting it close to getting them at 530.
- Our kidís daycare just reduced summer hours to 8am-4pm, citing labor shortages. - CWR10 May 18, 2022, 23:03:37
- That sucks. I'm so glad not to have to worry about child care or formula right now. * - doubledown May 19, 2022, 10:21:58
- Ours just permanently reduced hours. Not as bad as yours but ours was originally open from 630- - GhostofPokeyStixPast May 19, 2022, 8:21:42
- Completely stoked to have both kids in elementary school on the same schedule this fallÖ - haighter May 19, 2022, 8:21:24
- We are paying out the ass to get employees. Itís a real problem. * - uofi1998 May 19, 2022, 7:13:46
- 8 am seems crazier to me than the 4 pm. that is really late to start* - lcubed May 19, 2022, 6:42:24
- Especially if neither are WFH anymore * - CubsWonWorldSeries May 19, 2022, 6:39:00
- Morning, in Bidenís America* - bigbop85 May 19, 2022, 6:35:08
- Just make the wife work at the kid's daycare center. Boom. Solved. - timmer May 19, 2022, 6:27:45
- Just have to hope one of the two has flexibility with work. - Illini Guy May 19, 2022, 6:14:52