you shouldn't dick it at the reception, no matter how late it is or how drunk people are* Archived Message
Posted by Sammich on May 19, 2022, 8:53:58, in reply to "I feel like shout consistently gets the most people out there across the board"
It’s also usually one of the last couple songs so you can dick it a point or two for max drunk if you must.
and it can't be the cupid shuffle, cha cha slide, or chicken dance
- if you have one song to play at a wedding to get the most poeople dancing, what are you going with? - lcubed May 19, 2022, 8:38:58
- This one is on the list... - RSMBob May 19, 2022, 9:52:52
- Uptown Funk, Celebration, Happy, Single Ladies, At Last, Thinking Out Loud* - bbonb May 19, 2022, 9:12:51
- Party Up - DMX, Let Me Clear My Through - DJ Kool * - Jersey May 19, 2022, 8:58:28
- This: - SurfTheBoneyard May 19, 2022, 8:56:41
- I feel like shout consistently gets the most people out there across the board - snipes824 May 19, 2022, 8:53:21
- SexyBack, Uptown Funk, This is How We Do It* - Sammich May 19, 2022, 8:50:08
- "You Should Be Dancing" by the Bee Gee's. (Makes sense, doesn't it?) - osklister May 19, 2022, 8:50:05
- Totally depends on the audience. For olds like us… - DT May 19, 2022, 8:47:59
- Footloose* - Sounder May 19, 2022, 8:42:50
- OOO (NSFW language) - opey8 May 19, 2022, 8:42:22
- Electric Slide* - Dilbert May 19, 2022, 8:41:55