Horse-drawn carriage tour of the squares in Savannah is nice* Archived Message
Posted by General Engineer on May 19, 2022, 11:36:41, in reply to "Recommendations for Hilton head/Savanah "
Two middle aged women, one older woman.
Just a quick 2.5 day trip.
Want to get some history in Savanah without a huge amount of walking (some walking okay)
- Recommendations for Hilton head/Savanah - Taz May 19, 2022, 10:06:17
- Horse-drawn carriage tour of the squares in Savannah is nice* - General Engineer May 19, 2022, 11:36:41
- Poseidon in Shelter Cove at HHI was pretty good. In a little town center that also probably - GrandmotherPearlsJam May 19, 2022, 11:00:54
- I toured one of the Old Savannah houses. Have I toured all the Old Savannah houses? - complainant May 19, 2022, 10:33:20
- I'll cosign everyone else hyping Tybee Island - RangerDanger May 19, 2022, 10:30:14
- Old part of Savannah is a pretty town * - Tooldresser May 19, 2022, 10:28:59
- Olde Pink House in Savannah, Broughton Street in Savannah has a bunch of shopping - GrandmotherPearlsJam May 19, 2022, 10:21:08
- Savannah is very compact. - DT May 19, 2022, 10:11:26
- Going in 3 weeks* - Taz May 19, 2022, 10:26:36
- Haven't lived there in 25 years, but this is all spot on.* - KingTalkyTiki May 19, 2022, 10:24:58
- If you aren’t staying on HHI, Tybee Island is probably a better option for the beach - DT May 19, 2022, 10:14:23
- You plan on staying in Savannah? We stayed at the Kimpton which is by the Pirate's House - ATL May 19, 2022, 10:12:21
- Get a veranda room at the Marshall House hotel. You can walk to all the main squares... - haighter May 19, 2022, 10:08:28