You’ve got to be smart enough to see opportunity, but dumb enough not to be able to talk yourself Archived Message
Posted by doubledown on May 19, 2022, 13:20:00, in reply to "People used to joke that Howard Schultz has had two good ideas his whole life*"
out of taking huge risks, then arrogant and lucky enough to convince others to back your wild plays. |
Maybe that’s genius, but there are very few books about the guys who fail.
There’s a lot to be learned from guys like Trump and Musk.
How is this guy so successful?
Party of hate
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Elon Musk is Britney Spears level delusional - Sounder May 19, 2022, 13:06:47
- TIL he’s been married twice and wife #1 has 5 sons - TarheelIllini May 20, 2022, 18:51:51
- LOLOLOL this whole thread - ATL May 20, 2022, 17:30:32
- he's a professional troll. but this is BAD business move. most of his buyers vote DEM. short TSLA* - cpsteine May 20, 2022, 11:47:23
- Wait, did his dad knock up his stepsister? - TarheelIllini May 20, 2022, 6:28:24
- huh - ATL May 19, 2022, 18:28:36
- and now accused of sexual harrassment, so this explains some things - assassin May 19, 2022, 17:39:39
- he got a bit too online and thinks twitter is real life* - ECEIllinois May 19, 2022, 14:59:09
- He's not delusional. He knows what he's doing. * - IlliniRunner May 19, 2022, 13:23:56
- Apparently he said some time ago that he left the Dems - larue33 May 19, 2022, 13:21:16
- hell yeah! Bezos and Musk in the same month? schwing!* - bigbop85 May 19, 2022, 13:14:39
- Started out rich, then was aggressive, shameless, and in the right place at the right time. - doubledown May 19, 2022, 13:12:43