i am loving it* Archived Message
Posted by suburbanmyth on May 19, 2022, 13:27:30, in reply to "Look, there are a lot of reasons for a rich white guy to be a Republican"
I get it, but man, to call the Democrats the party of "hate and division", coming off of four years of Trump, is either delusional AF or world class trolling. Given that it's Elon, let's go with the latter.
because they are the party of unions and trial lawyers. Which they are, so that's not unreasonable.
It's also been pointed out that he's likely about to have some real problems with the SEC and lawsuits, and he's positioning to claim that it's political persecution rather than because he's doing shit that illegal and/or in violation of contracts.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Elon Musk is Britney Spears level delusional - Sounder May 19, 2022, 13:06:47
- TIL he’s been married twice and wife #1 has 5 sons - TarheelIllini May 20, 2022, 18:51:51
- LOLOLOL this whole thread - ATL May 20, 2022, 17:30:32
- he's a professional troll. but this is BAD business move. most of his buyers vote DEM. short TSLA* - cpsteine May 20, 2022, 11:47:23
- Wait, did his dad knock up his stepsister? - TarheelIllini May 20, 2022, 6:28:24
- huh - ATL May 19, 2022, 18:28:36
- and now accused of sexual harrassment, so this explains some things - assassin May 19, 2022, 17:39:39
- he got a bit too online and thinks twitter is real life* - ECEIllinois May 19, 2022, 14:59:09
- He's not delusional. He knows what he's doing. * - IlliniRunner May 19, 2022, 13:23:56
- Apparently he said some time ago that he left the Dems - larue33 May 19, 2022, 13:21:16
- hell yeah! Bezos and Musk in the same month? schwing!* - bigbop85 May 19, 2022, 13:14:39
- Started out rich, then was aggressive, shameless, and in the right place at the right time. - doubledown May 19, 2022, 13:12:43