I think they are next door to one another* Archived Message
Posted by Sounder on May 19, 2022, 13:38:13, in reply to "Oh for sure. Last time I had one was at Chix on the Beach, not sure if they're associated"
For the actual Virginia Beach beach proper, we like that place, our go-to is Watermans, and CP Shuckers was a fun place to post up for March Madness.
- Anyone with advice for Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA? Wedding in October* - RSMBob May 19, 2022, 12:19:10
- Yes; back out - Stu May 19, 2022, 13:36:05
- Good stuff...nephew and fiancee' live in VB, wedding in Norfolk* - RSMBob May 19, 2022, 12:49:10
- There is a local small lunch spot chain called Taste - Sounder May 19, 2022, 12:43:47
- The Fort Monroe peninsula, on the other side of Hampton Roads, is our little hidden gem - RangerDanger May 19, 2022, 12:41:16
- I went to this amazing place for happy hour called Chick's Oyster Shack - Sounder May 19, 2022, 12:28:34