I feel like all of a sudden about 5 years ago they became really popular up here Archived Message
Posted by DT on May 19, 2022, 13:47:13, in reply to "I can't count the number of "original Orange Crushes" I've had at different VB bars*"
Hadnít realized they originated (supposedly) in Virginia Beach. |
right on the water, outdoor seating. They specialize in a local drink specialty called an orange crush. You could easily drink ten of them.
- Anyone with advice for Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA? Wedding in October* - RSMBob May 19, 2022, 12:19:10
- Yes; back out - Stu May 19, 2022, 13:36:05
- Good stuff...nephew and fiancee' live in VB, wedding in Norfolk* - RSMBob May 19, 2022, 12:49:10
- There is a local small lunch spot chain called Taste - Sounder May 19, 2022, 12:43:47
- The Fort Monroe peninsula, on the other side of Hampton Roads, is our little hidden gem - RangerDanger May 19, 2022, 12:41:16
- I went to this amazing place for happy hour called Chick's Oyster Shack - Sounder May 19, 2022, 12:28:34