Cindy’s* Archived Message
Posted by snipes824 on May 19, 2022, 15:27:19, in reply to "Hey Chicago folks, what are the best / nicest hotel bars downtown in the Loop or River North?"
Is London House still a thing?
My much - fancier - than me - SIL is coming into town next weekend and we have a late rez at Alla Vita on Saturday, but want to bounce around beforehand...
- Hey Chicago folks, what are the best / nicest hotel bars downtown in the Loop or River North? - DiamondDazzle May 19, 2022, 15:25:16
- First two thoughts were cindy's and the wit. Obviously not new* - gvibes May 19, 2022, 16:30:28
- Top of LondonHouse, patio at the Gwen* - ab75 May 19, 2022, 15:40:49
- The Publishing House is awesome - Sounder May 19, 2022, 15:39:58
- Alla Vita is awesome, my favorite Italian in the city in the last four or five years* - bigbop85 May 19, 2022, 15:30:41
- Langham. No contest.* - bigbop85 May 19, 2022, 15:29:42
- I'll be at Rossi's. Meet you all at dinner.* - KingTalkyTiki May 19, 2022, 15:29:07
- The Renaissance has a cool bar. The Wit. London House. Chicago Athletic Hotel (Cindy's)* - bjl63 May 19, 2022, 15:28:02
- Cindy’s* - snipes824 May 19, 2022, 15:27:19
- peninsula? langham?* - torinese May 19, 2022, 15:26:57