Iíve been there once. Felt really cramped but nuera basically has the feel of a drs office* Archived Message
Posted by lcubed on May 19, 2022, 17:44:54, in reply to "I went to sunnyside in Champaign for the first time last week"
It felt weird and awkward but they run an efficient operation there. All I could think about was if 17 year old me would be absolutely mind blown that this was now a thing. I remember the days of searching and searching for a gram and getting super excited when someone would come through.
also, going into a weed store will never stop being weird to me.
...at the Sunnyside Dispensary in Wrigleyville (I highly recommend the Wonder Relax 2:1 CBD/THC gummies *chef kiss*).
As I'm checking out there's anti-bacterial gel at each check-out. I notice it's from Uline.
It struck me as odd that Sunnyside, which wouldn't even exist if the Uihlein's had had their way, would do business with their company. Nevermind the fact they are still backing the rightest-of-right-wing candidates in state and local elections that would love to further restrict canibus sales, if not end them completely (tho that wouldn't happen at this point).
I get that having spent time at the Uline compound and hearing stories from friends who live in the Pleasant Prairie/Kenosha has made me uber-sensitive to the actions of these ghouls, but still struck me as really weird.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Thing that probably only I would find odd: So I was making my weed run last weekend... - KingTalkyTiki May 19, 2022, 17:29:21
- I got a ton of weed in Michigan last weekend. 1400mg of edibles, nowhere close to the limit. - MojoJojo May 20, 2022, 9:20:19
- The weed shop in our town is next to the Planet Fitness I go to in the morning.* - illinicolt May 20, 2022, 3:11:40
- Take a gummy and watch this: - JeffFrank May 19, 2022, 23:41:22
- At work, I'm moving all of our ordering away from u-line. #### them* - longsnapper May 19, 2022, 22:15:45
- I need to go and get the workers there to tell me what to buy that is similar to the pen that - Taz May 19, 2022, 20:58:06
- I donít get the gummies. Feels totally different than the real deal. Makes me anxious AF* - Desert May 19, 2022, 20:21:42
- Why weed? Iíve never partaken and donít really have the desire to - Walkon May 19, 2022, 20:02:52
- Insomnia after my pops passed * - FidelGoodell May 19, 2022, 23:51:43
- Itís very overrated IMO, except that banging on weed is way better than banging on booze * - meanjeans May 19, 2022, 23:13:31
- Iím not drinking my calories, no hangover, more restful sleep - assassin May 19, 2022, 21:59:41
- I like the no hangover aspect of it.* - KingTalkyTiki May 19, 2022, 21:43:35
- Co* - Jackie May 19, 2022, 21:42:26
- Iíve found that edibles generally make me sleepy - IlliniSax05 May 19, 2022, 20:53:36
- I've almost no desire to try weed... I rarely drink to get buzzed or drunk - ijustkrushalot May 19, 2022, 20:41:11
- Same. Whiskey good enough for me.* - SurfTheBoneyard May 19, 2022, 20:36:58
- So talk to me about a 2:1 CBD:THC gummie - uofi1998 May 19, 2022, 18:00:09
- Also, I bought these and Iím a fan - illini21 May 19, 2022, 17:48:49
- It's the same reason we keep ordering from Amazon. - HamptonSki May 19, 2022, 17:45:15
- I need to check out the wonder relax. been looking into cbd/thc combo but not sure what to ge* - lcubed May 19, 2022, 17:41:24
- that reminds me, I need to make a run as well - Sounder May 19, 2022, 17:30:27
- If all service employees were as friendly as dispensary employees, shopping would be enjoyable* - HamptonSki May 19, 2022, 17:55:04
- I went to sunnyside in Champaign for the first time last week - illini21 May 19, 2022, 17:43:09
- Iíve been there once. Felt really cramped but nuera basically has the feel of a drs office* - lcubed May 19, 2022, 17:44:54
- Amazing what different lives we lead...I doubt I will ever go to one - RSMBob May 19, 2022, 17:37:27
- I've visited 12 in the past 10 days. Probably 2-6 more in the next week. * - Tuscy May 19, 2022, 17:32:14