I love McDonald's Archived Message
Posted by Sounder on May 19, 2022, 19:01:09, in reply to "Itís without a doubt my favorite fast food*"
I could crush a dozen filet o fish sandwiches. |
and I doubt this will be an exception.
Also, if I'm getting Taco Bell, I'm eating it in the car, so this and nachos/nacho fries are a no-go for me.
- Taco Bell Mexican pizza is back - PapaDels May 19, 2022, 17:37:15
- It's been a massive thing in the South Asian American community - ATL May 19, 2022, 20:02:15
- Now bring back my goddamn Double Decker* - Jackie May 19, 2022, 19:07:03
- I have never eaten at a Taco Bell - RSMBob May 19, 2022, 18:24:20
- Bruh* - illini21 May 19, 2022, 18:27:17
- I remember liking them as a kid/teen, but nothing at Taco Bell tastes the same as it did then - Sammich May 19, 2022, 17:51:54
- 100% but the beef does seem to taste the same. Proportions shrunnk and lettuce tastes like soap * - FidelGoodell May 19, 2022, 18:27:35
- Oh, for sure, when I was 16, I thought Cheddar's was fancy* - Sounder May 19, 2022, 18:11:02
- Right, I don't think I've eaten taco bell when not driving since... a long time* - ijustkrushalot May 19, 2022, 17:53:40
- never had it. is it a nostalgia thing or actually live up to the hype?* - lcubed May 19, 2022, 17:42:44
- I'd say both* - Sounder May 19, 2022, 18:04:56
- i love Ďem, but they gotta be eaten at the restaurant fresh outta the melter - biclops May 19, 2022, 18:00:35
- taco bell has like 6 ingredients, they just put them into different shapes and sizes - snipes824 May 19, 2022, 17:58:20
- Yeah Iíve never had one either. They donít really look all that appealing to me - illini21 May 19, 2022, 17:51:10
- I know people who loved itÖ.personally I donít know - PapaDels May 19, 2022, 17:46:41