Trouble is too harsh, but they definitely have some imminent roster turnover. Archived Message
Posted by Carl Spackler on May 20, 2022, 10:19:13, in reply to "Spurs long term are in trouble. Aging squad and 4th is their ceiling most likely"
Need to find replacements for Son, Kane and Lloris, which will be a tough job. |
But they’ll have a ton of money to spend this summer with a bunch of outgoings that’ll fetch good money and haven’t been big contributors (Bergwijn, Lo Celso) + (hopefully) UCL cash.
I disagree on 4th being the ceiling, I mean they’re about to finish within 3 points of 3rd and Spurs have the 3rd best record since Conte got there.
Also Conte has been vocal about how Spurs plans are to restock with youth.
Conte also doesn't believe in a youth moment.
Enjoy it while you can!
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- MW 37 - why the #### is there a commercial during the match - reggiedunlop May 19, 2022, 14:12:37
- Slonina chooses to represnt the US instead of Poland - UIHuskie May 20, 2022, 14:05:11
- 2026 World Cup venues will be announced on June 16th* - assassin May 20, 2022, 11:30:29
- If Arsenal wouldn't have Juwaned the original fixture they'd be in the driver's seat this weekend.* - ATL May 20, 2022, 9:59:05
- LOL Gary Lineker tweeted that there's a food poisoning outbreak at Spurs - ATL May 20, 2022, 8:28:35
- ooo - HamptonSki May 20, 2022, 7:44:35
- lmao* - ijustkrushalot May 20, 2022, 8:01:32
- Everything to play for at Norwich on Sunday - ATL May 19, 2022, 16:00:23
- Spurs long term are in trouble. Aging squad and 4th is their ceiling most likely - KCWildcat May 20, 2022, 8:39:50
- I wouldn't say trouble but their window is closing, plus their debt outlook is a thing - bigbop85 May 20, 2022, 10:33:42
- Chelsea could have a real rocky offseason, so I wouldn't presume that* - reggiedunlop May 20, 2022, 10:26:02
- Trouble is too harsh, but they definitely have some imminent roster turnover. - Carl Spackler May 20, 2022, 10:19:13
- Meh? Spurs first XI starting lineup's average age is lowest among the top four, and lower than Man U - ATL May 20, 2022, 10:12:47
- These club songs they’re playing on the PAs are …. Something * - ATL May 19, 2022, 15:47:42
- Being a fan of a team like Crystal Palace would be kinda....boring? - ISeeDeadHawkeyes May 19, 2022, 15:41:36
- Wow. Scenes. * - ATL May 19, 2022, 15:32:42
- Congration they done it.* - ISeeDeadHawkeyes May 19, 2022, 15:30:52
- JFC, Pulisic. I could've knocked that one in. * - Tuscy May 19, 2022, 15:20:28
- EVECRY sounds like an emo band* - ATL May 19, 2022, 15:14:02
- The first 15 minutes of the match last week may haunt Everton fans - ijustkrushalot May 19, 2022, 14:48:02
- Burnley score. Whoaaaa. * - MC May 19, 2022, 14:47:46
- Man, what has happened to Kante? Different player this year. * - Tuscy May 19, 2022, 14:43:54
- Marcos Alonso runs down the wing for me! * - Tuscy May 19, 2022, 14:37:32
- I am like three minutes behind the match apparently* - reggiedunlop May 19, 2022, 14:36:16
- (sp) - ATL May 19, 2022, 14:17:00
- (sp) - ATL May 19, 2022, 14:22:05
- Re: (sp) - snipes824 May 19, 2022, 14:39:48
- back to commercials, seriously, WTF is going on* - reggiedunlop May 19, 2022, 14:16:45
- still on ####ing commercials* - reggiedunlop May 19, 2022, 14:15:25
- Now I fast forwarded to get to the live match and there are more commercials - reggiedunlop May 19, 2022, 14:14:07