They also repulse killer aliens with bad eyesight and who cannot swim* Archived Message
Posted by bbonb on May 20, 2022, 13:28:47, in reply to "What? Seriously, get inside...everybody!"
I got mine 2 years ago. Life-changer.
Being born virtually deaf in one ear, I now have a level of hearing in that ear that is not great but is noticeable.
What really got me is not realizing how bad my hearing had gotten in my GOOD ear! It has made me better and happier in all phases of life...work, home, family, entertainment, sports, and more.
GET YO EARS CHECKED!
- I just got hearing aids - Sounder May 20, 2022, 12:08:41
- Kanye/ did the government administer them? /Ye - Chilango May 21, 2022, 7:53:03
- Howís your eyesight? Surprisingly that was first to go on me. - BoCool May 20, 2022, 17:27:27
- My mom got one about a year ago. - illinicolt May 20, 2022, 14:43:32
- I've had a clogged right ear going on a week now - Sammich May 20, 2022, 14:20:17
- I should probably look into that. How does one start? - KingTalkyTiki May 20, 2022, 14:09:49
- I'm getting them soon......the mrs. will be very happy - TarheelIllini May 20, 2022, 13:28:52
- Next up is cataract surgery. People are so amazed how well they can see and bright colors are after* - ibdoc May 20, 2022, 13:24:11
- I need one for my left ear but keep putting it off. It's really getting bad, - PapaDels May 20, 2022, 13:06:31
- Am I fearing AIDS? Well sure, who isnít? But youíve gotta live your live. * - doubledown May 20, 2022, 12:57:03
- were you having difficulty hearing things before?* - bbonb May 20, 2022, 12:49:21
- What? Seriously, get inside...everybody! - RSMBob May 20, 2022, 12:48:57
- I'm very glad I bit the bullet - Sounder May 20, 2022, 14:15:22
- They also repulse killer aliens with bad eyesight and who cannot swim* - bbonb May 20, 2022, 13:28:47
- I'll need them at some point too. Somewhat connected, finally watched Sound of Metal last night... - JFG May 20, 2022, 12:10:38