Sporadic reader use for me. Mainly when eyes tired. Using 1.0ís. * Archived Message
Posted by harb on May 20, 2022, 17:29:58, in reply to "Howís your eyesight? Surprisingly that was first to go on me. "
I fully expected all those concerts I went to to charge me.
I feel like an old man, but wow, I can actually hear stuff now.
- I just got hearing aids - Sounder May 20, 2022, 12:08:41
- Kanye/ did the government administer them? /Ye - Chilango May 21, 2022, 7:53:03
- Howís your eyesight? Surprisingly that was first to go on me. - BoCool May 20, 2022, 17:27:27
- My mom got one about a year ago. - illinicolt May 20, 2022, 14:43:32
- I've had a clogged right ear going on a week now - Sammich May 20, 2022, 14:20:17
- I should probably look into that. How does one start? - KingTalkyTiki May 20, 2022, 14:09:49
- I'm getting them soon......the mrs. will be very happy - TarheelIllini May 20, 2022, 13:28:52
- Next up is cataract surgery. People are so amazed how well they can see and bright colors are after* - ibdoc May 20, 2022, 13:24:11
- I need one for my left ear but keep putting it off. It's really getting bad, - PapaDels May 20, 2022, 13:06:31
- Am I fearing AIDS? Well sure, who isnít? But youíve gotta live your live. * - doubledown May 20, 2022, 12:57:03
- were you having difficulty hearing things before?* - bbonb May 20, 2022, 12:49:21
- What? Seriously, get inside...everybody! - RSMBob May 20, 2022, 12:48:57
- I'll need them at some point too. Somewhat connected, finally watched Sound of Metal last night... - JFG May 20, 2022, 12:10:38