I believe the first time was trying to record Just a Friend. * Archived Message
Posted by doubledown on May 20, 2022, 22:11:24, in reply to "Did you ever have a tape ready to record on pause "
To grab a song off the radio?
bookshelf stereo system
- who had one of these back in the day? - biclops May 20, 2022, 21:34:56
- Raises hand* - Mrap24 May 21, 2022, 15:31:43
- I have a similar one in my garage. Havenít turned it on in years. * - harb May 21, 2022, 15:25:29
- I use one in the shed* - Rynounc99 May 21, 2022, 11:49:17
- I have two, maybe three squirreled away still* - TarheelIllini May 21, 2022, 7:30:56
- Got one for my 15th birthday. My dad surprised me with it when I got home from school - ATL May 21, 2022, 6:34:43
- The detachable speakers were baller* - Sounder May 20, 2022, 22:20:01
- Hell yes.* - Toonces May 20, 2022, 22:12:37
- pretty sure my dad still listens to his yanni cds on his at night to fall asleep* - lcubed May 20, 2022, 22:07:20
- Got an aiwa set for my birthday jr. year of HS. Used it till a few years after college - IlliniSax05 May 20, 2022, 22:05:49
- I think i had that exact one. Or at least an Aiwa very similar. What happened to that brand* - John Coctostan May 20, 2022, 22:03:45
- Dual cassette decks were a game changer for me. No more face to face boomboxes. * - doubledown May 20, 2022, 21:37:39