Weather was basically perfect for a morning run. Archived Message
Posted by EffinIllini on May 23, 2022, 8:42:25, in reply to "This weather is nuts. It's down to 62 in my hours right now"
Glad I got my butt out of bed to do so. |
I'm fighting the urge to turn the heat on because it's near the end of May but come on!
Half the world is melting, we're unusually cold.
- This weather is nuts. It's down to 62 in my hours right now - Cunativeson May 23, 2022, 6:50:18
- Yesterday was first seattle day over 70 in 67 days.* - Sounder May 23, 2022, 11:47:52
- I've been doing yard work. Sweating my ass off. Better now than in 90 degrees, though. * - Tuscy May 23, 2022, 11:43:49
- Weather was basically perfect for a morning run. - EffinIllini May 23, 2022, 8:42:25
- Sitting here looking out my back windows and watching huge, billowing clouds of yellow pollen... - Tuscy May 23, 2022, 8:19:05
- It's utter bullshit. Wearing gloves on my walk this morning like a ####ing chump* - Jackie May 23, 2022, 8:13:48
- This is the time of year when you turn heat on in the AM and AC on in the PM - Stu May 23, 2022, 6:52:11