I was basically back in the habit of regular running, then BAM! Covid hit Archived Message
Posted by Taz on May 23, 2022, 10:30:22, in reply to "I think it's so much easier when the sun comes up earlier"
But I'm getting back into it now. Signed up for a 5k in mid-july |
I, too, woke up a lil' early today. This time of year, I'll basically start waking up as soon as it starts getting light and birds start chirping.
Not to nag, but try to make a commitment to yourself to keep at it, even if you don't feel like it! Give yourself a few weeks and let the habit kick back in for you.
- This weather is nuts. It's down to 62 in my hours right now - Cunativeson May 23, 2022, 6:50:18
- Yesterday was first seattle day over 70 in 67 days.* - Sounder May 23, 2022, 11:47:52
- I've been doing yard work. Sweating my ass off. Better now than in 90 degrees, though. * - Tuscy May 23, 2022, 11:43:49
- Weather was basically perfect for a morning run. - EffinIllini May 23, 2022, 8:42:25
- Sitting here looking out my back windows and watching huge, billowing clouds of yellow pollen... - Tuscy May 23, 2022, 8:19:05
- It's utter bullshit. Wearing gloves on my walk this morning like a ####ing chump* - Jackie May 23, 2022, 8:13:48
- This is the time of year when you turn heat on in the AM and AC on in the PM - Stu May 23, 2022, 6:52:11