Look at you go! It can be so easy to get derailed, especially if you get sick or injured Archived Message
Posted by Jackie on May 23, 2022, 11:42:13, in reply to "I was basically back in the habit of regular running, then BAM! Covid hit"
I've got a gf who has been an avid daily runner for years who has been sidelined by plantar fasciitis for a few months. It's making her crazy! |
In any case, I think when you have a layoff or slowdown, it's a good approach to just give yourself a short period of time to reestablish the habit.
- This weather is nuts. It's down to 62 in my hours right now - Cunativeson May 23, 2022, 6:50:18
- Yesterday was first seattle day over 70 in 67 days.* - Sounder May 23, 2022, 11:47:52
- I've been doing yard work. Sweating my ass off. Better now than in 90 degrees, though. * - Tuscy May 23, 2022, 11:43:49
- Weather was basically perfect for a morning run. - EffinIllini May 23, 2022, 8:42:25
- Sitting here looking out my back windows and watching huge, billowing clouds of yellow pollen... - Tuscy May 23, 2022, 8:19:05
- It's utter bullshit. Wearing gloves on my walk this morning like a ####ing chump* - Jackie May 23, 2022, 8:13:48
- This is the time of year when you turn heat on in the AM and AC on in the PM - Stu May 23, 2022, 6:52:11