On the money, I think Navarro was one of Trump’s few appointees that wasn’t rich and/or corrupt Archived Message
Posted by DT on May 31, 2022, 8:50:02, in reply to "Fmr top Trump trade advisor Peter Navarro has been subpoenaed and he's responding pro se?"
He was a more typical think tanker/academic type, who was a true believer on trade issues rather than a transparent grifter like, say, Zinke. Which doesn’t mean he doesn’t have money, but maybe no more than a typical successful academic. |
IIRC, Navarro was deep into the election fraud theories and seen in the Meadows texts egging on Eastman's theories and the the coup attempt in general. I'm somewhat shocked that he can't find a lawyer to take his case, even pro bono if he has no money (and let's face it, I'm sure he has money).
- Fmr top Trump trade advisor Peter Navarro has been subpoenaed and he's responding pro se? - ATL May 31, 2022, 8:17:25
- He’s having a bad day - TarheelIllini June 3, 2022, 10:50:27
- There are some very Charlie Kelly bird law vibes in section 2.* - Vandy June 2, 2022, 21:31:30
- In today’s instance of wtf state legislatures. WTF’ing F Ohio - John Coctostan June 2, 2022, 21:16:02
- Things going well for Navarro - ATL June 2, 2022, 18:26:42
- On the money, I think Navarro was one of Trump’s few appointees that wasn’t rich and/or corrupt - DT May 31, 2022, 8:50:02
- If his understanding was as keen as he thinks it is, he’s know that the SCOTUS decision - doubledown May 31, 2022, 8:30:59
- Does this mean Garland is doing something?* - AintHatin May 31, 2022, 8:28:54
- Apologies. He's not pro se. He's ro se. - ATL May 31, 2022, 8:18:59