I never had any issues, but like I said in the original post, I was logging in as a participant Archived Message
Posted by GrandmotherPearlsJam on June 1, 2022, 9:39:58, in reply to "It looks good, were there any issues with having to create an account?*"
Not sure what the process looks like for you signing up as a tournament runner. |
We use it for all the tournaments/leagues/etc. at our club and it works really well. You can set up the handicaps and whatnot and it does all the math for you, and shows you net/gross places. Plus the players can login and enter their scores while playing so the leaderboard is always updating.
- Running a golf scramble, anyone use a good app for tournament score tracking? - reggiedunlop May 25, 2022, 15:16:10
- Thanks for the help, but none of these are working for my purpose surprisingly - reggiedunlop June 10, 2022, 17:08:02
- GolfGameBook is pretty good* - GMAW June 1, 2022, 9:54:53
- bumpity on this* - reggiedunlop June 1, 2022, 9:29:17
- Almost all golf courses will give you a pencil and scorecard to keep score* - HamptonSki May 25, 2022, 17:32:40
- 18 birdies* - viz May 25, 2022, 15:59:34
- TheGrint* - longsnapper May 25, 2022, 15:21:36
- My club uses golf genius. I can sign in to my own account that is connected to the club, but I don't - GrandmotherPearlsJam May 25, 2022, 15:19:30
- probably - IlliniSax05 May 25, 2022, 15:16:35