The cemetery up the street from me has fairly regular gang shootings* Archived Message
Posted by Taz on June 3, 2022, 8:22:10, in reply to "No better place to find rival gang members than at a funeral of one of their guys*"
Where are the good corpses with guns?
At 2:26pm there were multiple shots fired at Graceland Cemetery. There are victims but unknown how many at this time. The scene is still active and being investigated.
We will update you when more details become available.
Thank you! — Racine Police (@RacinePD) June 2, 2022 .
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- appears someone has shot up a Tulsa hospital - assassin June 1, 2022, 17:55:42
- He may have been a terrible football coach for us, but I gotta give Lovie some credit here - ATL June 3, 2022, 10:57:49
- Apparently, this dipshit was angry that there was still some pain after back surgery - bjl63 June 3, 2022, 9:40:32
- I read this as Tulsi* - Tooldresser June 3, 2022, 8:11:41
- So, up until December, I lived a mile from the site of the Tulsa shooting. - PDO June 2, 2022, 22:00:40
- 3 dead including shooter at an Ames, IA church - ATL June 2, 2022, 21:58:22
- We don’t think it, Louie, we know it. - ATL June 2, 2022, 18:22:24
- Getting closer to the endpoint: multiple gunshots at Racine, Wi cematary. - ATL June 2, 2022, 16:08:10
- Mucker - DT June 1, 2022, 19:07:58
- Must be Wednesday * - John Coctostan June 1, 2022, 19:05:33
- Were there no good patients with guns?* - VIV June 1, 2022, 18:57:49
- and now a bomb situation... * - Throwsize June 1, 2022, 18:53:41
- I blame the doors* - ATL June 1, 2022, 18:13:19
- Arm the nurses* - illini21 June 1, 2022, 18:07:45
- We’ve got to look at hardening hospitals* - snipes824 June 1, 2022, 18:07:19
- at least there will be something new for the news to obsess over* - Sounder June 1, 2022, 18:04:25
- He probably didn't want to wear a mask* - Sounder June 1, 2022, 18:00:17
- more - assassin June 1, 2022, 17:57:16